Certified Massage Therapist
Meet Tony Siacotos,a Certified Massage Therapist, and see how 25 years of massage therapy experience can enhance your massage experience.
I am a Certified Massage Therapist with over twenty-five years of professional experience including practices in California, Texas and New York. I am a Professional Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
I have provided sports massage services for the Westchester Triathlon and the annual MS Bike Ride. And July, 2017, marked my twelfth year providing pre- and post-event massages for the athletes in the Ironman USA Triathlon in Lake Placid, NY.
During my years of professional practice I have broadened my skills through the long-term study of several bodywork disciplines. The following modalities represent over 2000 hours of study:
• European (Swedish)
• Deep Tissue Massage
• Structural Integration
• Trigger Point Therapy
• Pain Management Therapy
• Japanese Restorative Massage
Here is a partial list of the schools I've attended:
• New Center School for Massage Therapy - Syosset, New York
• Motherhand Society - New York, New York
• American Judo and Jujitsu Federation - Sacramento, California
• Lung-Ta Institute - Bloomfield, New Jersey
• Behavioral Medicine Center of Vermont - South Burlington, Vermont
• Aston Training Center - Incline Village, Nevada