Spiritual Healer and Counselor, Meditation Teacher, Transformational Coach, Naturopathic Physician (ND)
David Starlyte Healing
Spiritual Healer/Counselor/Coach/Meditation Teacher, Naturopathic Physician (ND)
I am an intuitive empath and spiritual healer, teacher and guide with a background in personal growth, naturopathic medicine, yoga, meditation and qigong.
I have overcome a number of challenging circumstances both physical and emotional, and share my experiences in personal growth. My particular speciality is helping people overcome their wounds both mental and emotional.
A number of life experiences shaped my world-view:
1. suicide of a close family member and violent death of a cousin as a child.
2. my grandfather was a famous cardiologist
3. growing up with chronic undiagnosed pain
4. complex family dynamic and core emotional wounding
5. recovering from chronic digestive condition via diet and lifestyle shift.
6. recovering from depression via shifting my energy/vibration.
7. defrauded of all my life-savings and subsequent recovery
8, more recently a serious bike accident falling off a mountain whilst working in Vietnam. I spent nearly a month in hospital and subsequent pain condition (sympathetic dystrophy) and surgeries. I continue to undergo rehab and have already been hiking a number of times recently.
Supportive and clarifying. Topics explored during these sessions include: Opening to non-dual awareness to find fulfilment and obtain inner peace, handling and integrating relationship challenges by understanding masculine-feminine dynamic, dealing with stress, transitions/ life changes/ integrating major shifts, depression and anxiety, finding life purpose, living in the present-moment (awareness), uncovering and releasing unconscious beliefs, experiencing joy and elevating consciousness.
My approach is supportive and nourishing. Sessions are individualised and goal-oriented. I am present with clients to get the most rewards and greatest results from each session. Also sessions are connected for optimal long-term gains.