Chiropractic Physician/Sole Owner
My legacy will be to create a source of information. One that will provide a platform that will restore them to full health and wellness.
Debbie Novick, D.C., a leading expert on Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, practices at the renowned Novick Integrated Medicine in Encinitas, CA. Educated and trained at Life Chiropractic College West in Hayward, CA, Dr. Debbie has continued her postgraduate studies in functional and integrative medicine, specializing in women’s health care and nutrition. She uses a variety of natural health care practices such as N.E.T. chiropractic care for mental-emotional clearing, Bach flower remedies, and homeopathic remedies to restore health and balance to her patients. Known as the “Go-to Doctor” for Hashimoto’s, Dr. Debbie works in concert with other MD’s and Gynecologists who refer their patients to her for more specialized autoimmune support.
After spending 6 years as a special education teacher, I became aware that the institution that provided me a place to pour my life’s mission into was not in alignment with my vision of the legacy I wished to leave behind. In this environment, with this vocation, I would not be able to make a difference.
So after pondering on what career would be next in serving my purposes, because of the many times I had been saved as a patient, I was led to consider becoming a chiropractor and alternative medicine practitioner.
I knew that this would make my life’s purpose and passion a much more powerful and impactful statement. Having the opportunity to heal the world one person at a time, is a much more meaningful legacy to leave behind.
That they feel heard, understood, inspired, and have a supportive practitioner they can count on to assist them in their health goals
There are 7 principles of Chiropractic Medicine:
1. Your body is under the control of the brain and nervous system as long as you are alive.
2. Your brain is protected by your skull and spinal column protects your spinal cord.
3. Spinal bones move out of normal alignment and interrupt the normal nerve flow.
4. This disruption of normal nerve flow is called a vertebral subluxation.
5. It is vital to know this subluxation can be silent; causing problems long before symptoms occur.
6. Chiropractors find subluxations , and by performing a chiropractic spinal adjustment, facilitate a return of normal nerve supply.
7. Normal nerve supply results in greater expression of LIFE for you!