Director of the Shamanic Center - Ukhu Pacha Healing & Inquiry Space
It is our intention to create positive change both for the individual and the community.
I have been on a spiritual healing path for over 20 years. During these many years, I've learned and shared much wisdom from the healing arts and have been assisting others on their personal transformational journeys. It is through shamanism & the desire to change that I have transformed my life, and continue to do so - and I want to share this with you.
I offer many ways to connect more deeply to your spirit, such as offering:
• One-on-one private shamanic healing sessions
• Hands on healing/energy transmission & energy clearing
• Gatherings for rituals and earth honoring ceremonies
• Shamanic classes, workshops, and 5-Part Series for shamanic apprenticeship
• Monthly new moon & full moon shamanic journey events where personal healing is incorporated
Since 2009 I have been working with the Peruvian shamanic practice, The Pachakuti Mesa Tradition (PMT). This powerful tradition has greatly helped me to come into balance. The teachings from the PMT helped me experience a deeper connection to the natural world and through this work I’ve found that I have support from the spirit realm and I realized that I am not alone. It is an honor to live on this planet with such beauty and because of this I now dedicate my life to helping others find their own transformational path.
To further my depth and commitment, in 2016 I became a Sanctioned Teacher for the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition. As a Sanctioned Teacher, I teach a 5-Part Series over the course of 15-months. It is an apprenticeship into the living lineage of the Peruvian arts originated by my teacher, don Oscar Miro-Quesada. It is a complete honor to share the ancient teachings, healing processes and initiations from these sacred arts.
I have been on this planet for several decades and I have experienced and understand addiction, depression and an overly active mind. With a deep desire to find balance and harmony, and a good amount of personal work I know firsthand, it is possible to have happiness and emotional stability.
It is my intention to guide others on a path to wholeness by way of healing the self.
It is for everyone, you do not have to enroll into an apprenticeship to transform, merely have a desire and willingness to change.
It truly is my passion to create ritual - when one creates ritual- we are speaking the language of the universe and when this happens the natural world comes to our aid and we no longer feel alone or separate. Often when we are in a place of separation, we suffer.
Please come in for a consultation and we can begin the work of transforming your life, inviting you back into wholeness.
My past experience includes:
• Sanctioned Teacher of the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition since 2016
• Director of The Ukhu Pacha Healing & Inquiry Space, Albany CA since 2016
• Three-year apprenticeship with Mateo (Matthew) Magee; author of "Peruvian Shamanism: The Pachakuti Mesa Tradition"
• Reiki II Practitioner since 2001
• Two-time completion of the Pachakuti Mesa (PMT) of Cross Cultural Shamanism Apprenticeship Training Program with Judy Hoaglund
• Co-Leading with Suze Allen, Women in Transition-Climbing Into Your Authentic Self (women intensive) at the Esalen Institute since 2010.
• Co-Leading with Dr. Cassandra Vieten (President, Institute of Noetic Sciences), Mindful Motherhood workshops and intensives; SF Zen Center, Noetics Sciences Retreat Center, The Esalen Institute
• Writing the prenatal yoga chapter in "Mindful Motherhood" by Dr. Cassandra Vieten
• Writing the At Your Desk Yoga chapter for the book "Executive Stamina" by Marty Seldman
• 400+ hours completion of certified yoga instruction program & 15 years of yoga instruction
• Developing the Bunny Head Yoga Program/Earth Stewardship for Children in 2003
• Director of Powerhouse Education Summer Camps in 2008-2016