Travel Coaching - 3 Sessions
Does the thought of planning a trip feel stressful, overwhelming or intimidating?
As someone who has traveled her whole life to over 20 countries (half were solo trips) my intention is to make planning/researching your trip less stressful and more exciting and nourishing for you.
I want to empower you to create a meaningful, sustainable & authentic travel experience & use the tools you learn here to plan your future trips!
Together we will find out where you are currently at in your life, what is the REAL reason behind your travel desire, where do you want to go, and what steps you can take to get there (planning, budgeting, mindset, addressing concerns).
We will discuss the purpose of your trip, set intentions and collaboratively design your dream trip from take-off to coming back home.
I know the process of planning, researching & even knowing what type of trip you want to have or experience (relaxing, healing, fun, active etc.) can be time-consuming & overwhelming with where to start.
As a certified travel coach I am here to support, guide, empower and share the proper tools, mindset, resources & travel hacks to set you up for success in booking your own meaningful trip.
During this session, I will ask you some specific questions so we can map out your travel goals, intentions, fears & concerns & help you truly make your dream trip into a reality.
With this booking you will receive:
- One 45min intake call
- 4hrs of travel research (by me)
- Customized "itinerary" of flights, activities, transportation & accommodation options
(based on your preferences) via google docs
- Three 30min Calls
- Prep call to review the customized itinerary
- Check-in call during your trip & WhatsApp chat support Mon-Fri
- Post-trip call to debrief, reflect on what you learned and how you can apply that for future trips
- up to 2 revisions of itinerary options
- travel tips specific to your destination
- my go-to travel app recommendations
- packing tips & recommendations
IMPORTANT: you will need to book everything on your own. I am not a travel agent and do not book accommodation, flights or activities on your behalf.