Dating Coach & Clinical Sexologist
Let's get real for a minute: this sex negative world is not kind toward high libido people. It takes a special set of skills to thrive in dating and building relationships when you're high desire.
Any of this sound familiar?:
* Relationships start out great, only to later discover you have a libido mismatch with your partner
* Being single can feel crushing, almost like you're bursting at the seams, and this can make you come across as desperate
* Deep shame about your desire and a worry that you might act creepy when you don't want to do that
* Your therapist tiptoes around the issue of sex in relationships, when it is a vital and essential part of relationships for you
* You want to explore out of the box relationships but you just don't know how
Ending the cycle of frustration and pain is simpler than you might think. Save time and shortcut your journey to satisfaction and delight by working with an expert - me!
We're a good fit if you are single or in a non-monogamous relationship and are currently dating or want to date.
In addition to my 5 years in practice, here's my cred:
•Master's Degree, Sociology, 2018
•Certified Sex Coach, Sex Coach U, 2016
•Bachelor's Degree, Global Studies, 2007
You are at the center of the coaching journey. As your coach, I act as your guide and hold you accountable to your goals. You are a whole human - mind, emotions, body, energy, and spirit.
In my practice, we don't look for sexual dysfunction or pathologize normal human sexual expression. We work together to address your concerns using evidence-informed approaches.
Your first session will be a powerful experience. We'll meet each other at the appointment time in a Zoom room. It's up to you whether you'd like to be on camera or not. Depending on the session type, we'll dive in to exploring the matter at hand. The session room is a non-judgmental space where you have the freedom to be yourself.
Working in the field of human sexuality called to me because I struggled for years. I thought I was broken because I was a high desire person who did not fit in the box of what the world told me I *should* want in sex and relationships. It was a long journey to come to a place of radical self-acceptance and joy. Once I got there, well, it's pretty amazing. I decided to get trained and make helping others to do the same my life's work.