Helping young adults like you cope with transitions throughout early adulthood.
Jacqueline Getchius has no reviews yet! Be the first to leave a review!
Is life not turning out as you had hoped? Life is full of ups and downs. But what if it feels like you’re in the middle of more struggles than joys? Whether you’re:
(1) a young adult anxious about making decisions about your future
(2) struggling to get pregnant or feeling the agony of loss
(3) suffering as you transition to life with a new baby
(4) wrestling with how to best manage your child’s tantrums
(5) struggling to support your child through painful emotions
I can help. You are not alone in this journey.
Women are consistently balancing several roles in their lives. Are you yearning to build confidence in better managing the obstacles interfering with being able to enjoy your life? It is my goal to help women like you find your voice to advocate for your mental health and well-being. Thereby, you can improve emotional balance and learn ways to find healing.
Online counseling (also called telemental health) provides you the most convenient way to engage in counseling. Therefore, you can engage in counseling in the location of your choosing via an online video platform. This allows you to reduce obstacles getting in the way of getting help.