Noel Schwartz Answers
I've experienced this myself, and every road is different. But number one is avoid exposure - removing the mold safely and properly or removing yourself. Number two is address diet and lifestyle habits in ways that decrease stress and toxins as much as possible and increase nutrients - to support your body in clearing mycotoxins. Many people find binders helpful, like activated charcoal, bentonite clay, etc. Many people find epsom salt or bentonite clay baths helpful. Or infra red sauna. Chronic mold exposure can hijack many systems in the body, including immune system, nervous system, etc, so each person's path to healing and wellness varies. Happy to share more if it's helpful.