So how can you bring more “Happy” into your life? I've seen folks write, "Cut out your indecision and self doubt." Well, that's easier said then done. However, here is a list of 5 steps my clients have used over-and-over, year-after-year to move their lives from being pain-filled, aweful messes to joyful celebrations of, "I'm still alive!"
- Create the best life plan you can think of and then move forward with that plan. What do you want out of life. What makes you happy? What do you want to do for you that you aren’t doing now?
- Set your goals (or call them targets if that works better for you).
- Make a decision, even if it is the wrong one for everyone else, it is the correct one for YOU! As you hit each cross-road in your life, choose and go foward in total faith that it is the right path for you, in this moment, and that if you come across a situation where you need more data, education or people, Boom! They’re going to show up. This happened to my clients over and over and over. They would need to make a decision. They would research options on the internet. They would write up a pros vs. cons fact sheet. They would double-check their goals to see if they were still on target. They would make the best decision they could in each moment and then move forward.
- Your decisions are final. During any health crisis do not re-think your decisions or doubt them. Just move forward and keep on making the necessary decisions required of you from all the professionals asking questions. If you are labelled as “stubborn”, “selfish” and “difficult” by people who don’t know what you are going through (which is almost all of them!) Blow them off. You are making the best life that you can make with the resources, people and money at your disposal!
- Don’t change your decisions. You know what is best for you. You’ve done all the research. You’ve weighed your options. You’ve written down your goals. You’ve written down your action plan. The only time you change your decisions is when you're given new data that makes your life easier or happier! (They’ve got an app for that!)
I know that once you start making decisions and moving in the direction of your goals, your life will become better and happier! Should you want further information on how to set goals and stick to your plans for your life, feel free to connect with me here on Heal.me and let’s work together to make a solution this is in your best interest!