Do you suffer from stress, adrenal fatigue, exhaustion, joint pain, irritable bowel, low thyroid, mold, mercury, Lyme or another autoimmune problem? Nutrition can help you strengthen and heal.
I specialize in strengthening detox programs. This is different from your traditional juice cleansing and vegetable detox program which can leave some people feeling weak and low blood sugar. I start with a balanced hypoallergenic diet personalized for you plus specific supplements to help the liver detox.
Consider testing for Food Sensitivities. The MRT (Mediated Release Test) that I offer may help clear your body of inflammation, eliminate unwanted nagging symptoms and reset your immune system. Clean water, a mostly plant based diet, getting out into nature, activities that allow you to sweat and restful sleep also are ways to help your body naturally detox.
Hey! My name is Laura Weiner-Kiser and my life purpose is to help people create a bridge between where they are and where they want to be in their health and life desires.
I used to be very against detox, because I felt people used it for the wrong purposes. BUT I was wrong. I have done multiple detox's my absolute favorite that I do every 6-8 weeks is the fast mimicking diet. The results are outstanding I've never felt better. Its largely an elimination diet, but I have had several clients do it and gotten amazing results. I'm happy to share resources I have if you are interested.
Hi, my name is Stacy. I'm a weird and funny Yogi. I don't take life very seriously, and neither should you. Find your emotional freedom.
Our bodies are well-equipped to eliminate toxins and doesn’t require special diets or expensive supplements to do so. That being said, the natural way to detox your body is by making small changes.
1) Limit Alcohol
2)Focus on Sleep: Adequate sleep allows your brain to reorganize, recharge, and eliminate toxins that accumulate throughout the day
3) Drink More Water: In addition to its many roles in your body, water allows your body’s detoxification system to remove waste products from your blood.
4) Reduce Your Intake of Sugar and Processed Foods: Replacing junk food with healthier choices like fruits and vegetables is also a healthy way to reduce consumption.
5) Eat Antioxidant-Rich Foods: Berries, fruits, nuts, cocoa, vegetables, spices, and beverages like coffee and green tea have some of the highest amounts of antioxidants
6) Eat Foods High in Prebiotics: Good food sources of prebiotics include tomatoes, artichokes, bananas, asparagus, onions, garlic, and oats
7) Decrease Your Salt Intake: Increasing your intake of potassium-rich foods — which counterbalances some of sodium’s effects — also helps. Foods rich in potassium include potatoes, squash, kidney beans, bananas, and spinach.
8) Get active: Regular physical activity lowers inflammation and allows your body’s detoxification system to work properly.
9) Eat sulfur-containing foods. Foods high in sulfur, such as onions, broccoli, and garlic, enhance excretion of heavy metals like cadmium.
Try out chlorella. Chlorella is a type of algae that has many nutritional benefits and may enhance the elimination of toxins like heavy metals, according to animal studies.
Flavor dishes with cilantro. Cilantro enhances excretion of certain toxins, such as heavy metals like lead, and chemicals, including phthalates and insecticides.
Support glutathione. Eating sulfur-rich foods like eggs, broccoli, and garlic helps enhance the function of glutathione, a major antioxidant produced by your body that is heavily involved in detoxification.
Switch to natural cleaning products. Choosing natural cleaning products like vinegar and baking soda over commercial cleaning agents can reduce your exposure to potentially toxic chemicals.
Choose natural body care. Using natural deodorants, makeups, moisturizers, shampoos, and other personal care products can also reduce your exposure to chemicals.